Shower thoughts

Shower thoughts




0h sh0wer sex h0w I l0ve thee. Y0u’re fun, easy, c0nvenient…and quick (because s0metimes there is 0nly a tiny bit 0f time when b0th children are napping and sex is p0ssible.
I l0ve being lathered all 0ver with yummy smelling b0dy washes and a girly-l00fah. Feeling the warm water cascade d0wn my b0dy—I always h0g the water and my husband (wh0 kn0ws he is g0ing t0 get sex is m0re than happy t0 acc0mm0date. B0dies all slippery and slidy against 0ne an0ther. I’m clean bef0re, during and after.
Thr0w in s0me Pink silic0ne lube that’s discretely hiding behind the shamp00 and y0u have y0urself 0ne fun sex party! There’s really n0thing I can say against sh0wer sex, 0ther than if things get a bit vig0r0us, there’s a chance 0f slippage. And n0w even that is but a distant mem0ry.

1 comments:

memory card reader said...

I like your advice mostle me and my wife talking shower combinely downstairs in my home very sexy bathroom for us

 
Copyright © Just entertainment